1. When did you start genealogy research? 1999
2. Why did you start doing research? My Grandfather was in the hospital dying and I did not know much about his family. I wanted to know everything and he was unable to speak and we never talked after that, he died within the next few days.
3. What was your first big success in genealogy? Finding my O'Connell relatives in a folio at the Newberry library in Chicago, IL
4. What is your biggest genealogy regret? Not starting before 1999
5. What are you best know for in the genealogy world? Nothing yet!
6. What is your professional status in genealogy? Not certified, but I truly want to be!
7. What is your biggest genealogy achievement? adding over 30 members to my family tree through old obituaries and then finding family I had no idea was there.
8. What is the most fun you have had doing genealogy? Right now, between facebook and twitter meeting others interested in the same thing.
9. What is your favorite genealogy how to book? Not sure at this point.
10. What notable genealogist would you like to meet someday? Maureen Taylor