Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update on John and Bridget (Curran) O'Connell

I called Our Lady of Mount Carmel today for my update on their search for my ancestors. So the good news is they found Dennis O'Connell listed in their baptismal book and they will photo copy it and mail it to me. However, they found nothing for marriage records on John and Bridget. The only information she could give me on Bridget Curran is that she was born in 1862 and died in 1895. 

They also found the name Catherine Curran listed which is probably a sister to Bridget. This makes sense because many of the children seemed to have been named after family members. John and Bridget had a daughter named Catherine as well.  I have notated this and will see if I can find Bridget and Catherine in a census as children.

No comments: