Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Beginning

I have started this blog to make it easier for my family to follow the research I have done on our family tree. In the past most of our communication has been via email between certain family members. Within the past month a few more members of the family have started adding to the ever-growing family tree with newer family members. Which has added many branches to our tree. I am so happy to see that this obsession has moved to the next generation. I know that whenever I have completed my research (which will not be for many, many years) someone will pick up where I left off and continue. So this is just the start and within the next few days I hope to really blog what I have found within the past few months. Since this has been the best year of my research. 

No comments: