Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Elizabeth Pratt Lacey (Lacy) Update

So, just to keep everyone updated. I received a response from Mary via email on the Lacey line. Her Grandmother Doris was Alton Lacey's sister. She did confirm that Catherine O'Connell Pratt is the daughter of John and Bridget O'Connell. I am so excited to continue making these connections. I replied to her email and let her know about our geni.com site and let her know that if she is interested in joining our tree to continue its growth to let me know and I will email it to her.  How excited is everyone that these connections seem to be coming quick for us this year. So I know that if I get a response on the letter I sent out, the answer should be the same. Since I sent it to Elizabeth Lacey's Uncle on the Pratt side of her family. 

Happy investigating to all!

No comments: