Sunday, November 2, 2008

Finding Bridget (Curran) O'Connell

So, I'm still wondering why Bridget and John (GG Paternal Grandparents) are not buried together. I sent an email to nygeorge on ancestry.com. This person seemed to answer a lot of queries and I figured maybe I could get a little help. 
Boy, was I right. She found for me that Bridget is buried at Mount Carmel Catholic Cemetery in Granville, NY (which is close to the Vermont boarder).
Now, here's the odd thing, this is the church G Grandpa Dennis was baptized at. I have an original letter from the church that I believed was used to verify the birth of Dennis for something. This church does not have a lot of information on line. But one day, I will make the call to see if they have any other family records (like marriage, or other birth's). 

I will let you know if I come up with anything else from here as well.

No comments: